Research Assistant Industrial Development Laboratory Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi
- Research Assistant Industrial Development Laboratory
- Clementi S00
- 20 Jan, 2018 30 days ago
Company Clementi urgently required following position for Research Assistant Industrial Development Laboratory. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Assistant Industrial Development Laboratory Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi Jobs Details:
The candidate will work at the Centre for Advanced 2D Materials (CA2DM) at the National University of Singapore (NUS). The research assistant will be working in a highly international environment with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
The research assistant will be working in:
- Study of structures, properties, compositions, reactions, preparation of carbon-containing compounds, surface modification of particles, determination of substances composition, and how the elements in compounds interact with each other
- Design procedures, processing routes, and report results
- Industrialization strategy and market prospection
- Laboratory environment within a team of other researchers
Candidates must hold minimally an internationally-recognized Bachelor’s degree, preferably in chemistry, or equivalent. Additionally, the candidate should have:
- Some industrial experience is preferred
- Knowledge in industrial transformation processes and composites applications
- Strong knowledge in analytical tools (TEM, SEM, TGA, DSC, XPS, DRX, AFM, QMS)
The selected candidate will be required to work from 9am to 6pm (Mondays to Fridays), including one hour for lunch.
The formal application should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
Email submissions must include:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- The contact details of three potential references
Potential candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.