Ads Policy Specialist Japanese Speaking Jobs Vacancy in Twitter
Twitter urgently required following position for Ads Policy Specialist Japanese Speaking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ads Policy Specialist Japanese Speaking Jobs Vacancy in Twitter Jobs Details:
Who We Are:
Twitter is seeking an experienced, motivated, results-oriented, and highly adaptable advertising policy guru to join our Ads Policy team in Singapore covering the Japan market. This person will continue our mission of advocating for users’ safety and maintaining trust in Twitter Ads. If you are can-do, focused, collaborative, and hold fairness and consistency as top priorities in the face of complex contradictory interests, we’d like to speak to you!
Ads Policy team members work closely with Twitter’s Legal, Product, Ad Operations, and Sales teams around the full life cycle of a policy - from initial legal and regulatory research, to implementation, to re-evaluation in response to incidents.
What You'll Do:
As the inaugural Japan-focused member of the Ads Policy team in Singapore, you will research, draft, publish, evaluate, and propose policies governing ads on and off of the Twitter platform. In particular you will cover product areas in Japan that are highly regulated, such as alcohol, gambling, financial services, and healthcare. You will also identify scalable ways of enforcing policies through existing tools and resources, while also proposing improvements to existing enforcement tools. In your capacity as an expert on regulated industries and advertising rules, you will also advise and assist internal partners on various issues from explaining Twitter’s position on ads to providing guidance on approaching questions of ad targeting.
• Research, draft, and publish advertising policies for Twitter in Japan.
• Continuously evaluate, propose, and execute on improvements for existing processes and policies.
• Review revenue products to identify areas of risk and provide policy guidance.
• Document and explain team policies and processes clearly and intelligibly to Twitter employees and, when required, to advertisers and other third parties.
• Coordinate projects and streamline communications among local/distributed teammates and partners to meet deadlines, produce necessary work product, and achieve team goals.
• Handle incoming queries about advertising policy areas with clear, helpful, and complete responses.
Who You Are:
• You have a deep understanding of Twitter and familiarity with Twitter Ads.
• You have knowledge of the online advertising space and its associated policy issues in Japan.
• You have exceptional analytical, research, and organizational skills.
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• You recognize needs, solve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
• You can collaborate with a multicultural and global team of partners who may (at times) have different priorities.
• You are self-motivated and assertive. You can hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously.
• You are persistent, independent, resilient, flexible and have grit.
• You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid growth, fun environment.
• 3+ years of experience at an internet company
• Complete fluency in English and Japanese.
• B.A/B.S. or equivalent education/experience