Tradeops Analyst Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Hudson River Trading Singapore
Hudson River Trading Singapore urgently required following position for Tradeops Analyst Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tradeops Analyst Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Hudson River Trading Singapore Jobs Details:
The Trading Operations (TradeOps) team is responsible for managing HRT’s live trading environment. We help HRT create and maintain the most robust and efficient trading platform in the world. This includes configuring, monitoring and optimizing the firm’s trading as well as handling risk, regulatory and development tasks. The Trading Operations team focuses on automating common tasks and preparing for the unexpected. Project areas include: market access, monitoring and compliance, algo/strategy evaluation and management, performance tuning, and automation.
Being a member of Trading Operations at HRT means working on a tight-knit, highly productive team. We're looking for someone who loves technology and wants to work on a broad range of projects using whatever tool(s) best solve the problem at hand. Excellent communication is a must, along with a can-do attitude.
In a high performance environment, immediate awareness of and reaction to systems and trading issues is essential. That’s where HRT’s TradeOps Analysts come in. You’ll be in charge of managing new initiatives and responsible for ensuring a smooth trading day. You are the first line of defense against any outage and the person most knowledgeable about recent changes to the production trading platform.
Responsibilities include being in charge of morning startup and evening shutdown, responding to external market alerts and outages, and interfacing with exchanges to support trading.
- You attained a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (CS, Physics, Math, Finance, Chemistry, etc.)
- You possess a strong working knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash)
- You are an automation geek. You do not do the same task twice, manually
- You have excellent communication skills and a willingness to admit mistakes
- You can debug and analyze problems quickly and under pressure
- You really like to work with people who challenge you and make you better at what you do
- You are skeptical by nature and have a high attention to detail
- You are excited to work independently in a very fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Understanding of Market Data/Order Entry systems
- Interest in how modern electronic markets work
- Industry experience is a plus
Hudson River Trading brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading. At HRT we are mathematicians, computer scientists, statisticians, physicists and engineers. We research and develop automated trading algorithms using advanced mathematical techniques. We have a fun and casual office atmosphere, but everyone works diligently to get the job done. We boast a flat management structure as all our people are motivated by the excitement of being at the forefront of the automated trading world. No politics or red tape impede the generation or implementation of ideas.