Risk Manager Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Singapore
Siemens Singapore urgently required following position for Risk Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk Manager Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Singapore Jobs Details:
To undertake risk assessments and monitoring the portfolio of SFS Energy Finance business related to Siemens Divisions in Asia Australia. He/she will be responsible for coordinating the commercial and legal aspects of individual transactions. Reporting to the Head of Risk Management Asia Australia.
What are my responsibilities?
- Risk assessment of project and structured finance transactions (including modeling) and prepare credit reports.
- Support more senior colleagues in complex project and structured finance transactions.
- Ensure that loan documentation is in accordance with approval and all conditions of approval and Know Your Customer requirements have been met.
- Monitor, review and manage existing transactions in the portfolio.
- Co-operate closely with colleagues in the Operations, Treasury, Legal, Accounting and Controlling, Compliance and Regulatory Reporting teams in case of queries or issues and work to improve performance.
- Prepare recommendations (credit report addenda) following customer waiver and amendment requests.
- Suppport in managing the post-approval process to reach financial close and first disbursement.
- Possess min. 3 years of experience in Risk Management/Credit/Audit/Finance.
- Solid knowledge (including legal, documentation, finance and modeling) of large value, structured finance transactions (e.g. project finance, asset finance, acquisition/corporate/lease finance).
- Highly motivated, self-starter personality that enjoys working independently and under high time pressure. Sound judgment is a crucial criterion.
- Expert knowledge in bank processes.
- High team spirit and ability to co-ordinate and collaborate.
- Interaction with colleagues and partners in an international environment is crucial.
- Excellent English language skills. Skills in other languages are an advantage.
Organization: Financial Services
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only