Technical Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sojern Singapore
Sojern Singapore urgently required following position for Technical Operations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sojern Singapore Jobs Details:
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
Sojern is looking for a Technical Operations Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. This position will be a technical resource to our sales teams who are selling the Sojern Traveler Platform to key travel endemic clients, ad agencies and top global brands. The Technical Operations Specialist must be a strong communicator of complex technical concepts, an effective multi-tasker of time sensitive projects and a leader who can recognize problems and deliver solutions with little guidance.
- Lead and assist technical web-based (pixel) integrations for new or existing partners and advertisers
- Troubleshoot ad tag delivery and targeting
- Support or in-house applications
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Web Development, or a related field
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer service while managing multiple projects
- Ability to extract data from a SQL database
- Industry experience
- Knowledge of display advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting and performance-based optimization
- Experience in DoubleClick (Google) ad servers
- Programming experience
- Capable of authoring SQL queries or the ability to learn rapidly
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Meals: LOTS of snacks, beverages, monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Wealth: Stock options
- Time off: Flexible vacation days