Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Accorhotels Singapore
Accorhotels Singapore urgently required following position for Housekeeping Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Accorhotels Singapore Jobs Details:
- Supervise standard guest rooms, mainly the following bedroom clean bathroom cleaning service butler service clean linen maintenance
- Ensure that all Housekeeping duties are carried out to the highest standard in order to provide guests with maximum efficiency of service and comfort.
- Ensure that Room Attendants’ cleaning quota, linen count and missing items are accurate.
- Monitor Housekeeping ambassadors’ performance to ensure that guests receive prompt and courteous service.
- To supervise the ambassadors within the department, and ensure that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Department's Operations Manual.
- Inspect guest rooms in all Housekeeping areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced or refurbished as required.
- Plan and organize regular departmental training for all staff, especially new staff, paying particular attention to courtesy, efficiency, service standards, grooming, diplomacy and actual job knowledge.
- Assist in the preparation of the hotel strategic plan, goals program, and the Housekeeping Departmental Budget.
- Ensure that the Department's Operational Budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- Diploma in Hotel Management or related field preferred.
- 3 years of related work experience in the hospitality industry.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload & work within tight deadlines.
- Good leadership with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and develop team members. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with both guests and team members.