Assistant Manager Ecommerce Jobs Vacancy in Arwsome Singapore
Arwsome Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Ecommerce. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Ecommerce Jobs Vacancy in Arwsome Singapore Jobs Details:
- Manage and maintain the e-Commerce platform that powers the RWS Website, Mobile Site and Mobile App, including configuring and maintaining products, prices and content
- Work with IT in managing enhancements and upgrades of the e-Commerce platform including cross-sell/up-sell functionalities, CRM-integration, analytics and payment gateways
- Improve the overall functionality, performance and user experience of the e-Commerce platform (using analytical and reporting tools) in order to grow the online & mobile sales channel for RWS
- Work closely with other Business Units to ensure that products, promotions, prices and content on the e-Commerce platforms are up-to-date and accurate at all times
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or IT
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in managing e-Commerce platforms in Travel, Hospitality, Entertainment, Retail or other relevant industries
- Knowledge of e-Commerce platforms and e-Commerce Reporting/Administration modules including designing, developing, implementing, maintaining and upgrading websites, web services and e-Commerce platforms
- Excellent project management and communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Able to deliver quality work under pressure and within tight timeframes
Salary Grade: M5
Posting Date: 11 June 2018
Closing Date: 10 July 2018