Planner Production Materials Planning Jobs Vacancy in Grundfos Jurong West
Grundfos Jurong West urgently required following position for Planner Production Materials Planning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Planner Production Materials Planning Jobs Vacancy in Grundfos Jurong West Jobs Details:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To plan and schedule production order, according to capacity.
- Reply sales company inquiry promptly according to Control Tower.
- To liaise with Production team and ensure Production order can complete and closed on time.
- To provide confirmation date to customer service team on the schedule of completion of build pumps & system based on agreed response time. (TLT)
- To schedule and liaise internally for external inspectorate and customer witness test conducted in the factory.
- To avoid over production situation, i.e., to monitor the excess pumps/system in stock, and cannibalize them whenever possible.
- Escalate complex issues to Team Leader or Manager for resolution.
- Work closely with Supply Planner, feedback on time of the components demand, work together to solve critical lead time issue.
- To assists as a backup for Team Leader in PSC submersible activities, review of Demand Plan.
- To analysis, BW report of Lead-time failure issue, and taken corrective and improvement process to achieve agreed KPI.
- To assists Team Leader to guide the Production Planners on the execution and the evaluation of the MRP – material resource planning, for order fulfillment.
- Continuous improvement of production planning, complexity, and using APO and plan according to Capacity
- To arrange delivery and collection of pump to and from contractor
- To learn and handle Supply Planning scope, Service Job card, conversion of order, coordinate closely with supplier and attend urgent requirement from Service Team,
- Follow-up with supplier to ensure that orders are confirmed promptly.
- Timely submission of documentation to Finance.
- Active involvement and participation in relevant company appointed projects and activities, such as DTV, ECM follow up.
- Continuous suggestions and improvements to the total operations and own job areas in accordance to the Grundfos Business Excellence Model.
- Make decisions in job responsibility areas according to the concepts stated in the IMS - Integrated Management System.
- To assist necessary purchasing / planning functions in the absence of another Production planner.