Relationship Associate Private Bank Contract Perm Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Relationship Associate Private Bank Contract Perm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Associate Private Bank Contract Perm Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- Provides administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers.
- Responds to all client enquiries and instructions; capable of resolving most issues and requests.
- Maintains paperwork and records of client accounts and transactions.
- Maintains client data and reports, e.g. contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
- Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Coordinates with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas
- Diploma/Degree holder with about 3 years of experience assisting Relationship Manager in a Private Banking environment
- Certified CACS paper 1 & 2
- Multitasking and able to work under pressure
- Strong in interpersonal and communication skills