Sales Shipping Coordinator Bendemeer Days Jobs Vacancy in Company Bugis
Company Bugis urgently required following position for Sales Shipping Coordinator Bendemeer Days. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Shipping Coordinator Bendemeer Days Jobs Vacancy in Company Bugis Jobs Details:
Salary: $2,200 Basic
Work Location: Bendemeer / Lavender (near MRT Station)
Work Days: 5 Days (9am to 5pm)
Work Terms: Contract to Perm with excellent Benefits + 3 Months Bonus
• Handle Customer PO; Inform delivery schedule and ensure shipments meets customers’ expected ETA dates.
• Prepare shipping documents for overseas shipments; Delivery Orders (DO) for local deliveries and inform customers of flight details via emails/faxes.
• Arrange with forwarders & packers on packing, insurance and permit documentation.
• Prepare tax invoices to customers upon shipment.
• Analyze customer product order trend against new orders receipt for monthly computation.
• Maintain in-house sample inventory. Handle sample orders and deliveries. • Monitor the return of loan machines or spare parts (if any). • Receive and respond to customers verbal & written inquiries. • Assist and coordinate with sales engineers on product claim, quality issues, purchase orders matters and other additional information needed by customers. • Schedule for audit (quarterly/half-yearly stock takings) for internal and consignment stocks. • Assist engineers to issue official quotations to customers. Requirements:
• Min. ‘A’ Level / NITEC / Diploma in Business Administration or Management
• 2 to 3 years of Supply Chain Management experience including Inventory & Demand Planning • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Esp. Microsoft Word & Excel) is a must • Knowledge in Accpac System is an added advantage • Mature and pleasant personality with proactive and good communication skills • Committed, reliable, meticulous, independent with good team working spirit • Ability to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines Please submit your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember to include your 1) Recent photo (Must) 2) Current salary & Expected salary 3) Notice period UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES Blk 134 #04-307C Jurong Gateway Road Singapore 600134 www.united-personnel.com EA Licence No. : 05C5278 Registration No.: R1103477 (We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)