Instrument Builder Meas Jobs Vacancy in Emerson West Coast
Emerson West Coast urgently required following position for Instrument Builder Meas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Instrument Builder Meas Jobs Vacancy in Emerson West Coast Jobs Details:
- Performs tasks at work station in accordance to documented processes, procedures / WI / OMS / Training / ADR.
- Performs TQC as needed
- Maintains 5S & observe safety rules & regulations
- Ensures right materials are used for assembly work / process.
- Accounts for inventory integrity by involving in cycle count as counter
- Meets station manufacturing cycle time to ensure LEAN
- Observes and ensures quality criteria of product and raise REDLIGHT if situation warrant
- Performs other tasks as and when assigned by superior.
- Secondary / Primary Education.
- Good communication skills.
- Preferred with some manufacturing working experience.
- Computer literate (Internet, Email, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) an added advantage.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.