Finance Business Fixed Income And Currencies Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Finance Business Fixed Income And Currencies Associate
- Deutsche Bank
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 9 days ago
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Finance Business Fixed Income And Currencies Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Business Fixed Income And Currencies Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) is one of the most strategic and fast growing businesses within Deutsche Bank. The individual will have the chance to get involved with all matters relating to Business Finance for Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC) within Group Finance APAC.
The FIC APAC Business Finance (BF) team in Singapore is responsible for core business finance services to ensure the Financials, official risk and P/L are reported accurately on a timely basis, with key control processes (model risk control (MRC), market conformity checks, significant trade analysis and end-of-day valuation and risk runs) executed to the standards published in the bank’s policies & procedures.
We are looking for an intelligent, proactive and highly motivated individual to work in the FIC Business Finance team in Singapore. The role will involve the oversight of the Businesses’ Financials, Risk and P&L reporting other initiatives. It will involve close communication with stakeholders in Front Office, Infrastructure Groups and other Finance teams across multiple locations.
- Maintain stringent key controls surrounding the onshore review and sign-offs of Daily P&L, Risk Reporting and monthend Financials.
- Close interaction with offshore virtual teams driving delivery of collective daily, monthly & quarterly requirements.
- Partnering with counterparts in GTO and other infrastructure groups on initiatives and issues resolution.
- Participating in re-engineering projects, including innovative self-identified process & control improvements and offshoring of production tasks.
- Ensuring/Monitoring regulatory and compliance requirements.
- A good educational background, with a degree and preferably with an accountancy, engineering and/or mathematical qualification.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience, prior experience working in a product control function or middle office department within a major foreign investment bank dealing with equity, foreign exchange &/or fixed income products is preferred.
- Excellent technical knowledge of financial products both from accounting & valuation/pricing perspective.
- Deep understanding of best practice control environment.
- Solid PC skills, with specific experience on Microsoft Excel and Access.
- The ability to escalate relevant issues to managers and to keep stakeholders abreast of progress/developments.
- A keen eye for details.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confidence managing challenging internal stakeholders such as Front Office.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.