Finance Director Senior Manager Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Erm
Erm urgently required following position for Finance Director Senior Manager Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Director Senior Manager Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Erm Jobs Details:
Finance Director/Senior Finance Manager - South East Asia (SEA)
We are looking to recruit a Finance Director to join our South East Asia (SEA) Business Unit (BU) - comprising operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand & Vietnam. In this senior management role you will report to our SEA Business Unit Managing Partner (BU MP) and to the Asia Pacific Regional Finance Director.
This role provides senior Financial leadership and business partnership for the SEA ERM business. This is a role for a senior, experienced Finance professional looking to create and drive strong financial and business practices. ERM is looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude, a willingness to take the organization to the next level in terms of Finance practice and operational excellence, and who has demonstrable business and people management skills. As this role is the senior Finance role in the Business Unit, it will require the individual to be strategic in business vision, to manage traditional Finance operation issues and to assist the BU MP.
Business Partnering and Decision Support
- Primary business partner to the SEA BU MP, helping to define financial operating priorities and providing the business analytics and insight to drive sustainable business growth.
- Participate as a member of the SEA leadership team in defining operational strategies and priorities.
- Drive the financial planning effort for the BU including developing analyses that effectively measure progress against Budget and Market Share objectives.
- Lead the effort to develop business case and ROI analysis to support investment in new initiatives.
- Work closely with the Regional and BU Commercial teams to assess sales performance.
- Provide visibility of current and future performance to Regional and Global leadership.
Management of the SEA Accounting operation
- Management of the SEA Finance operations to meet internal and external accounting and reporting obligations, including:
- Working with the Country level Finance Controllers (FCs) in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam to ensure the month-end financial statements of the SEA entity (and component Countries) are timely, accurate and complete.
- Lead the management and continuous improvement of internal systems and processes to ensure the improved productivity of the SEA Finance Function.
- Create efficient team structures - in-house and, if necessary, outsourced.
- Ensure that payroll processes are efficiently and effectively managed.
- Ensure that all external taxation, statutory and other reporting obligations are met fully and to deadline.
- Ensure strong alignment of the Business Unit with Group policies and practices around contractual approvals, procurement, internal audit, treasury matters, etc. Ensure internal controls are in place, are understood and are in compliance with Group and Regional policies.
- Lead cost efficacy efforts in the BU by improving processes, increasing efficiency, identifying opportunities to do more with less, leveraging technology and outsourcing, and making cost awareness and control a BU-wide effort.
- Effectively lead and develop the Business Unit Finance function by ensuring that the right resources are in place, and by providing the necessary feedback, training and development opportunities to those resources.
- Effectively manage change within the Finance team, ensuring that all key stakeholders across the Asia Pacific organisation are briefed on strategic changes and of the benefits and potential risks to the business.
- Drive Group, Regional and Business Unit people initiatives and projects through the Finance organization.
The Director, Finance - SEA will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A qualification in Finance, with CPA, CA, ACA or equivalent highly desirable.
- Strong operational accounting experience (approximately 10 years +) - ideally a combination of large and small to medium sized company experience providing a broad perspective on best practice.
- The ideal candidate will have strong financial leadership and business partnering skills, and will have a team-oriented and goal-focussed management style.
- Significant experience with financial and business planning processes including forecasts, budgets and flash reports.
- Excellent business acumen, with an ability to understand and interpret key sales and productivity metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to produce and communicate executive level presentations.
- Proven people management skills and experience in a leadership role.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically while understanding the detail of the Business Unit’s performance.
- Strong hands-on ability to use Excel and other reporting tools.
- Demonstrates initiative, assumes responsibility and leads by example.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills; strong simplifier with great analytical skills.
- Possesses the highest levels of integrity.
- Recognizes and develops talent – enjoys mentoring.
Why choose ERM?
ERM is a global company with a very transparent and clearly defined career framework available to all of its people. We invite all staff to reach their full potential and make the following benefits available to them
- Extensive training and development.
- Access to a global career pathway.
- Potential to participate in our performance based bonus program.
- Competitive market salaries.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter; applications must be received by 30 March 2018. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
All internal candidates need to be in their current role for at least 18 months; and are required to inform their managers on application and before any interviews are initiated.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 4,500 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients.
We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world