Financial Services Consultant Jobs Vacancy in The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited
The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited urgently required following position for Financial Services Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Services Consultant Jobs Vacancy in The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited Jobs Details:
Were looking for passionate, versatile and focused individuals to join us in making a difference. People and teamwork are central to our success we see our employees as customers and advocates and therefore strive to create an environment that ensures all of our people can contribute, feel appreciated and develop competitive skills for the future. Were here to free people from the fear of uncertainty. Our insurance, savings and investment products help millions customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. And we definitely know how to look after our own people. If you love doing a great job, joint us to build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential with us.
1. Analyse and evaluate clients financial portfolio
2. Provide customized solutions to various group of clients
3. Providing financial advice based on clients financial and protection needs
4. Providing recommendation to clients on wealth accumulation and legacy planning
1. International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
2. Singapore citizens or permanent residents, over 21 years of age MAS requirement
3. Responsibility,Positive,Teamwork and good customer service skills.
4. No relevant working experience required
Salary and Benefits
1. Provide comprehensive financial training
2. Arrange four qualification examination
3. Performancebased incentives such as allowance, commission and overseas trips
If you love doing a great job and have the ambition to succeed in a high performance team, reach out to us with your resume