Internship Program Group Personal Insurance Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Aig
- Internship Program Group Personal Insurance Singapore
- 21 Jan, 2018 29 days ago
Aig urgently required following position for Internship Program Group Personal Insurance Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internship Program Group Personal Insurance Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Aig Jobs Details:
Functional Area:TH - Other Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel Relocation Provided: No AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
Our 10 week summer internship program is designed to provide students with an insight into our industry through hands-on experience. As an Intern, you will work closely with mentors and colleagues, as you are challenged with meaningful, business-critical projects. In addition to your day-to-day responsibilities, you will also be exposed to other business areas within AIG to gain a broader knowledge of what we do. The internship program will also offer you valuable opportunities to work with colleagues across all levels within AIG through a company wide project.
Performance management is an integral part of the program and strong interns will be offered a full-time position in our global Early Career Analyst Program upon graduation in 2019.
Internship program will start in May/June 2018.
Group Personal Insurance (GPI) is one of the 2 departments in Personal Insurance responsible for the manufacturing of products to be distributed by our distribution channels. We are the product owners responsible for the following products:
• Individual & Group personal accidents; Individual & Group travel
• Direct marketing (distributed via non-insurance channels, eg banks, telco, associations)
• Employee care benefits (worksite marketing)
• Extended Warranties (Household retailer, Mobile Phones/Tablets)
• Expatriate Medical Insurance
- Acquire sound foundation for Personal Insurance
- Opportunity to have 1st hand experience of various products
- Opportunity to be involved in product roll out
- Opportunity to experience in a managed basis of daily insurance works, and how our works will impact an individual, family or even organization.
- Conduct research to recommend new or revamp of products or process to contribute to AIG’s vision of transforming insurance in Singapore
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 (out of 4.0)
- Pursuant of a degree in ANY discipline
- Enthusiastic and committed to pursuing a career in an international environment
- Graduating between December 2018 to June 2019 and available for a consecutive 10 week internship from May to July or June to August.
AIG seeks candidates who have excelled in prior work experience, demonstrated outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement, possess strong analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidates will be bold thinkers with an entrepreneurial bent, and a powerful blend of IQ (technical skills, consistent learning, statistical & financial acumen) and EQ (adaptive communication, empathy, listening skills, challenging with humility). We also look for a diverse background of experience, culture and thought. Successful candidates typically have a global perspective and a team-oriented track-record. Drop us a line to let us know how you could make a difference at AIG.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives