Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rockwell Collins Singapore
Rockwell Collins Singapore urgently required following position for Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Rockwell Collins Singapore Jobs Details:
Pr Program Manager
Job ID: 7918
Posted Date: January 12, 2018
Keep Me In Mind
Add to Cart
Life Cycle Responsibility for products. This includes business pursuit and capture, product development, transition to production, customer delivery and support, and transition out of production. Must coordinate activities across the RCI shared business model; Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, and Service functions. Program complexity is the primary criteria for leveling, and dollar value of programs is secondary.
- Works with little supervision. Provides program status reviews to executive level on occasion.
- Builds strong and extensive working relationships internally and externally. External customer contacts are typically mid-level program management, engineering, maintenance and procurement agents.
- Has strong understanding of systems engineering concepts, manufacturing processes, decision point processes and engineering processes.
- May prepare pursuit and order capture strategies including most important requirements, competitive face-off, customer contact plans and related action planning. May lead pursuit team.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives. Effects of decisions are long-lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would result in the expenditure of large amounts of company resources. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Strong understanding of the industry and customer.
- Responsible for managing a program which is of moderate to high risk and high complexity. Typically responsible for programs between $50-$100M (total program) or key strategic program with long term revenue potential of $50-100M within 5-10 years.
- Responsible for existing products, services and business. This includes managing obsolete parts, production and delivery, and customer support. Responsible for product and services roadmap for future product features/enhancements. May be assigned key strategic programs preparing and/or implementing new strategic initiatives.
- Plans, directs and monitors program budget and serves as primary customer contact for program information. Has R&D responsibility for upgrades to existing and major new products. Has responsibility for profit/loss of the program.
- Responsible for program/business area growth. Annual internal and/or external R&D generally between $20 and $30 Million. Responsible for program/business area P&L. Strategic R&D investments may approximate these levels over 1-5 years, as appropriate.
- Ensures that all required resources such as engineering, engineering support, production, services, facilities and the like are available for the program.
- Responsible for meeting program budget and schedule.
- May have supervisory responsibilities including hiring, firing, salary and performance management.
- Has primary responsibility for program growth, may be responsible for marketing new technology or follow-on business.
- Responsible for risk management of existing products and large complex development programs.
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience