Graphic Designer Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Choice Furniture Bukit Batok
Choice Furniture Bukit Batok urgently required following position for Graphic Designer Admin Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Choice Furniture Bukit Batok Jobs Details:
Ever heard of a job that pays you just to be on Facebook & Instagram? A career with Choice Furniture is more than just a day job. You will be exposed to real world problems and are given the responsibilities and resources to tackle them head-on.
You will be given the responsibility to spearhead the creative advertising and marketing of our furniture products through Facebook and Instagram. A great add to your portfolio.
We are looking for highly energetic GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ADMIN ASSISTANTS to join our team to manage our e-commerce! Successful candidates will be allocated the following duties:
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing collaterals as needed.
- Assist to upload any feedback materials from customers to Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Identifying the best possible marketing channels and platforms to market the product and following through for any marketing campaign – market research and conducting analysis, etc.
- Play an active role in the company's customer relationship management
- Maintain and grow the company’s social media platforms
- Managing onsite content and campaigns, helping with deployment and management of content on our interactive website
- Managing merchants’ offers and deals – keeping merchant content up-to-date and promoting them in a clear, attractive manner
- Conceptualise and create layout for marketing projects
We don't ask for much from you, so long as you are hardworking and learn fast. The other requirements are as follows:
- Background and/or interest in marketing and communications, especially in e-commerce
- Highly driven
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- A good team player
- Willing to work hard and learn
- Independent, responsible and possessing a keen sense of ownership
- Eager to learn about anything and everything!
- Good command of English and Chinese
Sounds like you? Join us now!
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $1,400.00 to $2,000.00 /month