Business Development Executive Travel Jobs Vacancy in Aig
Aig urgently required following position for Business Development Executive Travel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Executive Travel Jobs Vacancy in Aig Jobs Details:
Functional Area:SM - Sales & Marketing Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel Relocation Provided: No AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
- Day-to-day operational servicing
- Implement eCommerce strategies to grow revenue
- Research, plan, and execute sales campaigns
- Provide training/guidance for internal stakeholders
- Accountability for PnL
- Seek & acquire new local partners
- Maintain relationships with existing and potential partners
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments
Subject Matter Expert
- eCommerce/Digital strategies
- Diploma, Degree with minimal 1 year working experience with accounts management.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Holds CGI or PGI and BCP; HI
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Knowledgeable in back office processes and software
- Experience in channel management
- General awareness of eCommerce strategies
- Team Player
- Result Oriented
- Self-motivated and independent
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Self starter with good initiative
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives