Principal Compensation Benefits Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Singapore
Medtronic Singapore urgently required following position for Principal Compensation Benefits Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Compensation Benefits Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Singapore Jobs Details:
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
- Conduct analysis and studies, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective compensation and benefits programs aligned with the organization’s rewards strategy.
- Provide TR solutions and partner with the HR BPs, and Country HR teams to roll out TR initiatives within the South East Asia region
- To ensure all TR governance issues are in compliance
- Geographic coverage : South East Asia – Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore
- Performs staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs.
- Develops and/or participates in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze company’s competitive position.
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analyse compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Prepares special studies and makes recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, and sales compensation.
- Supports the implementation of employee welfare such as accident and health insurance coverage, retirement and pension plans, income continuance, holidays and vacations.
- Administers and communicates the company benefits program plan options, features and enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration inquiries.
- Ensures company compliance with local laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Administer both domestic and international programs such as global mobility.
- Participates in regional projects on total rewards.
- Assist with the annual year end processes such as bonus, salary, and equity, and benefits review
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (ELIGIBILITY)
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration, HR, etc
- Minimum 6 years of TR experience, preferably in South East Asia
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel