Primary Secondary Curriculum Writer And Teacher All Subjects Jobs Vacancy in Mind Stretcher
- Primary Secondary Curriculum Writer And Teacher All Subjects
- Mind Stretcher
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Mind Stretcher urgently required following position for Primary Secondary Curriculum Writer And Teacher All Subjects. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Primary Secondary Curriculum Writer And Teacher All Subjects Jobs Vacancy in Mind Stretcher Jobs Details:
We want YOU if you are a “Mind Stretcher”!
We invite dynamic and suitably-qualified Tutors who are committed and passionate about teaching to join us. If you are looking for a fulfilling career guiding, inspiring and stretching young minds, then you have come to the right place!
• Plan and write curriculum based on latest MOE syllabus
• Plan and conduct lessons based on scheme of work
• Conduct training sessions for Part-Time Teachers
• Conduct events and workshops for students and parents
• NIE-Trained or have a good University degree
• Very passionate about writing the Primary/ Secondary curriculum
• At least 3-4 years of relevant teaching experience at MOE Primary/ Secondary Schools & familiar with the latest Primary/ Secondary syllabus
• Experienced Level Heads or HODs in MOE Primary/ Secondary Schools will have an added advantage
• 5-day work week including teaching on at least one of the weekends
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance
• 13th month AWS, subject to company’s overall performance
• Attractive remuneration package above market norms
• Professional development for career advancement
• Progressive career pathway for personal growth and development
If you meet all our requirements and want to be an educator with a difference at Mind Stretcher, then we want you!
To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume and a recent photograph via the “ Apply Now ” option.
Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us shortly.