Contingent Staff Temporary Scale Jobs Vacancy in National University Singapore Queenstown
National University Singapore Queenstown urgently required following position for Contingent Staff Temporary Scale. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contingent Staff Temporary Scale Jobs Vacancy in National University Singapore Queenstown Jobs Details:
The School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) was established to drive the expansion of NUS’ Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) presence and offerings in a concerted and strategic way that furthers our mission to be a leading global university, as well as fulfil our role as a public university of Singapore. SCALE aims to:
- Provide opportunities for working adults to acquire new knowledge and skills from a distinguished university;
- Help Singapore companies and industries stay competitive by providing lifelong learning experiences for their employees; and
- Effectively support national manpower needs.
Drawing on unparalleled access to the multi-disciplinary expertise of 16 other NUS Faculties/Schools, SCALE offers executive development programmes, part-time degree programmes, as well as bite-sized and stackable certificate/diploma courses that meet the lifelong learning needs of working adults. All programmes are designed and developed in close consultation with the industry and leverage highly on technology in the delivery.
To augment our manpower resources in the School, we are looking for suitably qualified candidates to assist in our various functions for up to 6 months, commencing November 2017.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the assigned team
- Attend to enquiries via telephone or email
- Track applications and other activities
- Coordinate events, programmes which include setting up of venues/classrooms and liaison with related parties to ensure the smooth execution of each event
- Collate data and prepare documentation for various purposes
- Maintain databases
- Support billing and invoicing activities
- Undertake other duties as required
- Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills with a positive work attitude
- IT savvy and proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent coordination and organization skills, with a customer service mindset
- Strong team player who is creative, resourceful, resilient and able to multi-task under tight deadlines
- S$1,500 to S$1,800 per month, depending on the job requirements.
Interested applicants, please also upload a copy of your NRIC, academic certificates and transcripts from GCE O-level onwards in your application.Job : Contingent Primary Location : Kent Ridge Organization : SCHOOL OF CONTINUING & LIFELONG EDN Contract Type Job Posting : 26/10/2017, 4:59:10 AM :