Working Capital Advisor International Law Firm Jobs Vacancy in Office Secretaries Singapore
Office Secretaries Singapore urgently required following position for Working Capital Advisor International Law Firm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Working Capital Advisor International Law Firm Jobs Vacancy in Office Secretaries Singapore Jobs Details:
Your role will involve providing matter management support and transaction processing services to overseas offices. You will also ensure that that staff capacity and capabilities exist to support the needed service at the required standard of quality.
- Manage the provision of key transaction processes such as matter opening/closure, billings, receipts and credit management, client accounting and routine reporting;
- Responsible for running mon-end closing process and annual audit;
- Provide proper leadership and guidance to team members;
- Maintain and manage service level and continual improvement; and
- Assist Financial Controller for SEA to monitor and liaise with Asian offices on working capital management.
To succeed in this Regional Working Capital Advisor role, you should have strong communication skills, resilient, be an effective leader and team player, adapt to changes, be proactive and work well under pressure.
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications Required
- Minimum 5 years of Billings/AR related experience
- Degree in Accounting from a reputable university or ACCA/CPA/CA qualified
- Proven track record of people management skills
- Relevant work experience in Billings within the legal industry/other relevant industries would also have an added advantage
- Strong communication skills with a results driven attitude who can work diligently
- Professional, independent, ethical team player with a positive attitude and pays attention to detail