Project Officer Media Hospitality Jobs Vacancy in Company Orchard
Company Orchard urgently required following position for Project Officer Media Hospitality. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Officer Media Hospitality Jobs Vacancy in Company Orchard Jobs Details:
Project Officer (Media)
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the ASEAN Chairmanship website and social media accounts
- Prepare and format publicity material and content for publication on these platforms
- Monitor media coverage of ASEAN Chairmanship meetings and commemorative events involving MFA
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the media centre
- Facilitate press conferences, interviews, photo-opportunities and doorstop media interviews
- Prepare media kit, including handbook and suggested collaterals
- Handle publicity for the ASEAN Chairmanship Launch Event
Project Officer (Hospitality)
- Assist protocol management on various programmes
- Plan operations of events and draft submissions
- Plan, implement and operationalise key events/movements (eg. VVIP functions. Airport arrival and departure, motorcade, etc.)
Organisation: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Duration: Till 30 June 2018 (Can be extended till 31 Dec 2018)
Rate: $9 per hour (A Level); $11 - $13 per hour (Diploma); $13 - $16 per hour (Degree)
- Must be a Singapore Citizen
- Possess at least GCE 'A' Levels
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Candidates with events related experience or knowledge in social media publishing and work experience in Media/Advertising/PR-related jobs are preferred.