Community Experience Associate Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi
Company Clementi urgently required following position for Community Experience Associate Ambassador. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Experience Associate Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi Jobs Details:
We are looking for a self-starter associate / ambassador who will manage our community experience and workspace. This person will be responsible for the overall workplace experience through outstanding hospitality, and extraordinary community, daily operations and events management.
First Impressions / Point of Contact
- Creating a welcoming environment
- Front desk and receptionist duties during business operating hours, including answering phone calls, managing inquires, guest check-ins, walk-ins and tours, sending confirmation emails.
Community and Membership Management
- Manage member onboarding and offboarding (exit) process, including key card access requests and activation, preparation of welcome pack, area survey and equipment loans and returns
- Relationship building with members – develop and facilitate connections with and between members through various initiatives
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience; ensure proper documentation and follow-throughs.
- Managing membership database, including profile creations, check-ins/check-outs, mail handling, membership invoicing and updates
- Manage, document and disseminate Member feedback to the appropriate channels
- Assist with room bookings and other ad-hoc membership matters
Facilities and Operations Management
- Maintain general hygiene and maintenance – ensure facilities are fully operational and running at optimum levels; consumables are fully stocked and replenished; monthly external maintenance of planters and decorations
- Main liaison / contact with building management matters, including local vendors and suppliers
- Identify and propose potential improvements to enhance overall workspace environment and experience
- Create and execute member events to drive growth and generate participation of prospects
- Assist with events marketing with Director of Marketing
- Assist with events set-up and breakdown, including ordering food and beverages
- Diploma or College Graduate in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or Hospitality
- Prior experience in hospitality / front desk / customer service / business operations is a plus
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Warm and approachable; personable and professional
- Highly adaptable towards changes and improvements
- Demonstrates proactiveness, dependability, responsibility, accountability, and self-awareness
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities and startups
- Proficient and literate in basic computer skills