Sap Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Bugis
Company Bugis urgently required following position for Sap Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sap Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Bugis Jobs Details:
- The individual for this role will be supporting initiatives and projects and partner with our Finance team to enable process efficiencies and improvements. This role is part of the Solution team that drives operational excellence through the evolution of system capabilities
- To define and document requirements, redesign processes, define limitations, develop solutions via SAP R/3 configuration and implement solutions as part of integrated and regional/global project.
- Be a part of the Application Support roll-outs, smooth operations and conduct trainings of super users and end users.
- Follow up ManageEngine tickets (SAP) assigned
- Clarify the issue with end users
- Communicate with AMS first level support on the Development and Delivery of resolution
- Facilitate UAT with users
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Systems or related qualification
- At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes, Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment including documenting, and mapping current business process
- Strong in SAP FICO Skills -General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA), COPA, BPC and Internal Orders.
- Experience with at least 5 years in SAP Support.
- Understand the SAP Application Support and Change Management lifecycle.
- Shipping/Logistics industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with different levels of business users and technical teams
- Project management experience
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that may require travelling.