Product Marketing Associate Jobs Vacancy in Company Orchard
Company Orchard urgently required following position for Product Marketing Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Marketing Associate Jobs Vacancy in Company Orchard Jobs Details:
DataSpark was created from a vision to transform Singtel’s rich and unique repository of data into business value and social impact. Our data products and services provide powerful insights and advanced analytics capabilities to businesses, government agencies, and other telecommunication companies. We strive for our analytics to be trustworthy and relevant to our clients while adhering to high standards of data privacy.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Associate to join us to promote our data products and generate interest and awareness of how telco data can help various market segments like transportation, urban planning, events management, retail and tourism, to name a few. This is a great opportunity to learn all aspects of how to market software products that encompass advanced algorithms and vast volume of fast data.
At DataSpark, you get to market products built on rich and diverse datasets and cutting edge technology, and you get to see the impact of your results in real business and government decisions, which in turn provide positive social benefit for consumers at a large scale. As a startup that is part of Singtel, DataSpark provides an enviable work environment with spirited trailblazing and industrial countenance. Working alongside creative, energetic and passionate teammates from around the world, you get to be a part of our exciting growth journey as we build the company to the next level.
- Work with Product Managers to understand how data products help to solve business problems for target customer personas across geographies and industries
- Work with Product Managers to define marketing objectives and desired outcomes
- Design and run marketing campaigns to raise awareness, educate customers, and drive conversions – including content marketing, search marketing, participation in conferences, etc.
- Identify appropriate channels and platforms to reach the target audience and achieve marketing objectives
- Create marketing materials to educate customers on how DataSpark’s data can help them solve problems with significant impact
- Create marketing materials to promote DataSpark data products for a range of audiences, including business users, data analysts and IT teams
- Create white papers, case studies, posters, videos, and other appropriate materials to meet various marketing objectives
- Measure and monitor the outcomes of marketing efforts, including analyzing web analytics, product conversion and usage logs, and other relevant data
- Generate reports on key marketing metrics
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrated intuition for understanding customer needs from different perspectives, and ability translate needs into marketing messages
- Proven creativity and effective communication in marketing materials produced across different media and formats – articles, brochures, posters, videos, etc.
- Results-oriented, and able to align marketing activities to desired outcomes
- Multi-skilled, curious and eager to learn a spectrum of hard and soft skills, including copywriting, design, communication, and marketing strategy
- Excellent organizational skills, and proven ability to analyse, prioritise and align numerous workstreams and priorities
- Demonstrated clear and thorough logical and analytical thinking, as well as problem solving skills
- Superior and proactive communications skills, including verbal, written, and presentation
- A proven team player and contributor
- Self-directed, ability to work independently and solve problems