Associate Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sojern Singapore
Sojern Singapore urgently required following position for Associate Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sojern Singapore Jobs Details:
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
About the role:
As an Associate Account Manager within our Singapore team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online travel-advertising environment. You will play a critical role within the company managing advertiser campaigns while developing and maintaining our partner relationships.
- Manage all aspects of campaign execution from onboarding to post-launch
- Analyze campaign performance data and implement optimization strategies to ensure client satisfaction
- Attend client meetings and prepare and deliver presentations to both agencies and clients directly
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements
- Coordinate with sales, ad operations, and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals
- Make recommendations for campaign improvement to sales and clients, including providing feedback on creatives
- Resolve customer and operational problems during campaigns, providing general technical support on products
- Provide high-quality service and achieve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- At least 2-3 years account management experience
- An understanding of the ad-tech landscape
- Ability to liaise with regional clients, managing multiple accounts while providing exceptional client service
- Experience in working with high-value client and chains
- Experience with some or all of the following platforms: DBM, DCM, Salesforce
- A keen interest or understanding of the Programmatic, Exchange, Network & Display space
- Experience in Hospitality Industry
- Strong analytical ability that leverages our data-driven platform to produce successful campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in communicating and writing in either Mandarin or Bahasa or Cantonese or Thai.
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Experience running or managing Search Marketing campaigns in AdWords/Bing a plus
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Medical insurance coverage
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time off: Flexible vacation days
- Wealth: Stock options
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.