Senior Functional Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram
Company Outram urgently required following position for Senior Functional Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Functional Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram Jobs Details:
Allegro seeks an experienced Senior Consultant, with strong functional knowledge of Energy and Agriculture, to join the Singapore Professional Services Group. Senior Consultants serve as key team members on software implementation projects and are responsible for providing functional expertise and/or technical expertise relating to our solution. This is a customer-facing position and significant travel is required.
- Working as a senior consulting team member on for-fee product implementation, integration and/or enhancement projects.
- Serving as an industry expert in the field of Energy and Agriculture as it relates to business software functionality. Expertise and work efforts will focus primarily on the implementation of Allegro’s proprietary software products.
- Conduct requirements workshops and analysis to capture customer needs.
- Model complex business scenarios in the system and present results to clients.
- Educating junior members of the team in best practices and taking on responsibility for mentoring others.
- Liaise with customers and team members on all functional phases of implementation.
- Getting involved in the delivery of training externally.
- Actively participates in the Sales Process, Estimate, and SOW from a functional standpoint.
- Assist the technical consultants with the setup of databases, application servers and desktops in customer’s pre-production and deployment environments.
- Perform issue resolution, analysis and trouble shooting.
- Strong functional knowledge of the Energy and Agriculture industries.
- Significant SQL experience and ability to formulate advanced queries (MS SQL Server or Oracle).
- Partnering up with the product managers and performing Gap analysis on current and future development activities.
- Previous experience of reviewing business processes and influencing configuration based on industry requirements and best practices.
- Exposure to Accounting, Logistics and/or Trading in an Energy related business.
- Energy trading and/or derivatives trading knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- A good track record of explaining implementation deliverables and processes to customers.
- Dynamic presentation skills and the ability to train/influence others.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the APAC region.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.