Manager Apac Region Consultancy Business Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs
Jacobs urgently required following position for Manager Apac Region Consultancy Business. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Apac Region Consultancy Business Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Jobs Details:
JACOBS is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors covering refining, chemical, petrochemical, natural gas, and energy industries.
Within our consultancy business we have an opportunity for highly experienced consulting or industry professional having in-depth knowledge of the refining and petrochemical industry to manage and grow our APAC Region consultancy business. Reporting to the JC VP the role holder will:
- take ownership of one or more major client relationships, deriving significant direct consulting
- hire, direct and develop a group of analyst and consultants
- be active in monitoring and improving work processes and tools
- mentor senior consultants
- work with APAC VP GM Line of business manager to develop business in the APAC Region.
- take a lead role in consultancy strategic planning and execution
The role includes leading the generation of proposals, execution plans and budgets, and targeted direct consulting. The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
- Generate and develop business opportunities in APAC Region for JC. Take lead to identify potential clients and manage client relationship
- Co-ordinate business development initiatives with JC and JE (Jacobs Engineering), APAC Region.
- Manage and deliver a portion of the overall JC business performance
- Uses technical and economic developments to grow services; actively manages and shares this knowledge
- Take ownership of projects executed from local office. Actively manage the consultancy team and ensure smooth execution of projects
- Proactively build tools and methodologies to drive productivity and growth of the local office team.
- Participate in JC’s strategic planning, budgeting and execution of plans
- Participate in resource planning, performance appraisal and recruiting processes
- Recruit, train and manage Local office based consultancy team. Provide technical leadership to develop the staff
- Overall responsibility of JC’s APAC Region business and project execution
Ideal candidates will have:
- About 15 to 20 years of experience in refining or petrochemical or allied industry operations/planning/supervision and consulting background is desirable
- Proven track record in successfully leading business in consulting or similar environment
- A bachelor or master degree in chemical engineering or chemistry
- Postgraduate degree in business management an advantage
- Appropriate level of technical knowledge and industry insight to be able to effectively recruit people, staff teams and lead discussions with clients
- High level of analytical and project management skills
- Articulate with effective communication skills
Interested candidates, you may also email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org