Executive Global Learning Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Institute Management Singapore
Singapore Institute Management Singapore urgently required following position for Executive Global Learning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Global Learning Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Institute Management Singapore Jobs Details:
This is a position within the Office of Global Learning in SIM Global Education. The successful candidate will support the internationalization of the SIM student experience by assisting in the creation and conduct of Global Learning programs.
- Assist in internationalizing the SIM student experience through the creation of programs and opportunities for overseas exposure
- Assist in the building of networks and relations with academic institutions, public and private organizations and business professionals internationally
- Assist in the management and development of overseas programs. These include programs of academic, professional and service learning natures
- Assist in the research of potential study destinations, collaborating partners, and program topics
- Administer assigned programs. This includes application selection, interviewing of candidates, proper maintenance of records and processes, and end-of-program evaluations
- Conceptualize and implement marketing and branding strategies targeting a diverse local and international student population.
- Minimum degree graduate. Experience studying or working abroad will be preferred
- Knowledge of current and global affairs
- Experience with handling marketing, promotion and digital content
- Knowledge and interest in international program development
- Confident in public speaking
- Self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual who can function independently or within a team
- Program facilitation/coaching experience is a plus
- Willing to travel
- Ability to communicate in Korean (Business level) with Korean partners and vendors will be an advantage
- Highly energetic with a zest for life
- Highly analytical, strong communication, written and presentation skills