Head International Licensing Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram
Company Outram urgently required following position for Head International Licensing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head International Licensing Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram Jobs Details:
The Head of International Licensing will be responsible for licensing a mixture of recordings and songs from the international community of independent labels and publishers around the world. This leadership role will help Spotify to launch around the world, and to develop and manage our key relationships with rights owners in developing markets.
What you’ll do
You will pro-actively drive and conclude label and publishing licensing deals with above-mentioned rights holders, including rights, rates and other discussion points.
You will work closely with the legal licensing team during the negotiations; both term sheet and long form.
You will partner with other Content departments (Label Relations, Artist Services, Content Insights, Content Ops etc.) as well as our International Country Managers to make sure the label deals resonate with the vision/mission of the company.
After signatures have been exchanged, you will work closely with Label Relations/Reporting team to hand over responsibility for day-to-day handling of the rights holders.
Who you are
- You have received your BA Degree.
- You have at least ten (10) year’s experience in licensing within the music industry, ideally in International markets.
- You have a good working knowledge of the International Music Market, with working knowledge of the culture, genres, domestic labels & publishers, and music executives.
- You have the proven ability to build and manage a team of dedicated and talented individuals.
- You have the ability to adapt to suit international cultures to influence professionally and effectively.
- You are a team player who will support the various sub-departments when needed (pro-actively and reactively), and can also be a voice in the organization for viewpoints relating to the label licensing process.
- You have excellent negotiation skills.
- You possess analytical and pragmatic math skills with the ability to quickly understand forecasts, royalty equations and how this resonates with the long-term vision and business plan.
- You are able to build, keep and maintain good relations internally and externally in the industry and have a talent for connecting with people.
- You can easily adapt – the industry is changing fast – you must get up to speed on new markets quickly.
- You will be willing to travel extensively, to support our International growth.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.