Junior Demand Planning Analyst Tampines Fmcg Products Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
- Junior Demand Planning Analyst Tampines Fmcg Products
- Gmp Recruit
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Junior Demand Planning Analyst Tampines Fmcg Products. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Demand Planning Analyst Tampines Fmcg Products Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- retail FMCG company
- Monitor KPIs, run regular report and perform root cause analysis
- Conduct data analytics and prepare findings and recommendation.
- Prepare presentation and follow up with the relevant stake holders
- Understand business model and support supply chain project and initiatives.
- Support Supply Chain resource planning.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedure.
- Develop understanding on both historical demand and potential future impacts to sales in order to improve demand forecasting
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years in similar capacity.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills, attention to details.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish good relations with senior stakeholders to influence and gain more buy-in.
- Able to assess and validate activities and to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No: R1766609 (email@example.com)