Digital Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Wavecell Pte Ltd Raffles
Wavecell Pte Ltd Raffles urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Wavecell Pte Ltd Raffles Jobs Details:
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
From Apr 2018, For At Least 6 Months
18 Cross Street
Remuneration $800 - 1,200 monthly Profession Marketing / PR Industry Information Technology
Company Profile Wavecell, Asia’s leading cloud communications platform, helps businesses to enhance customer experience with its Messaging solutions and Live Video Interaction. Developers and Enterprises can easily integrate Wavecell’s real-time multi-channel communications (via API and SDK) into any applications, websites and services. Wavecell’s messaging solutions allows companies to automate SMS notifications, One-Time Passwords (OTP), and simplify 2-way messaging. The company also ensures secured first-class connectivity to more than 190 countries. With Wavecell’s Live Video Interaction, any organisations can put in the additional personal touch, and communicate efficiently with consumers without having to rely on traditional avenues - phone calls, emails or screenshots back and forth – and create happier customers. Founded in 2010, Wavecell is based in Singapore with regional presence in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. The company, with 24/7 global support, serves various organisations from startups to large organisations.
Job Description You need to be creative, love analytics and data-driven metrics and have the passion and ability to execute successful campaigns and of course to clearly report your campaigns’ performances. Basically, to increase online branding, revenue and conversion through digital lead-generation, website and social media traffic and engagements.
- Develop and implement all digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email marketing, social media and display campaigns.
- Track and tweak campaigns’ performances on a daily basis.
- Analyse and report on all campaign performance against KPIs and ROIs.
- Perform market research and insights.
- Brainstorm with regional team to identify new and creative growth strategies.
- Localise regional campaigns (e.g. Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines, etc.).
- Stay on top of emerging trends in digital marketing and new tools.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Internship duration for this role is a minimum of 8 months
- Local and overseas students are welcome
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.