Senior Consultant Sharepoint Jobs Vacancy in Atos
Atos urgently required following position for Senior Consultant Sharepoint. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Consultant Sharepoint Jobs Vacancy in Atos Jobs Details:
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
In this exciting role, you will work as part of the Microsoft Applications team in Singapore and will be responsible for guiding the sales team in providing consultancy services to clients in technical solutioning. The role oversees the selection of technologies and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements. In addition, the role is expected to provision client consulting skills, thought leadership and industry best practices in solution architecture, lead opportunity identification, assess current and future state design, and develop system and application roadmaps for the countries.
The successful incumbent will conduct high quality pre-sales presentation and demonstration, perform solution analysis, and prepare winning proposals. You will be expected to develop good working relationships with clients, business partners and other units.
- Be the first technical point of engagement for all clients
- Be involved with helping clients build solutions to business problems and be an integral part of the requirements gathering process. This allows the practice to help shape the solutions to client problems and also to thoroughly plan for implementing the solution.
- Work closely with clients to gain an understanding of their business issues and will contribute to the development of an appropriate solution
- Collaborate closely with the team to design, build and deploy the most appropriate solution that will meet the clients’ requirements
- Operationally, the Solution Architect will work in partnership with Programme or Project Managers and will be responsible for delivering software development initiatives on time and within budget that satisfy client expectations
Education & Experiences
- At least 8 - 10 years of experience in an application design and development role
- Min 5 years should be in managing, developing and delivering software solutions in a client facing environment.
- Computer science tertiary education qualification preferred
- Credentials are preferred in the following areas: Sharepoint, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge in Windows Forms applications and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in implementing enterprise scale projects and interface/integration to other enterprise systems.
- Experience in executing technical feasibility, proposal development, POC, consulting in complex tender/pre-sales process.
- Experience in driving the quality of deliverables in the project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong team leader.
Knowledge and Behaviour
- Best practice and knowledge of Microsoft applications development framework and thorough understanding of Microsoft Server products and their capabilities, deployment and operation.
- Ability to understand complex business environments to recommend proposals for client management decisions.
- Sound knowledge of architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and the eTOM business process framework.
- Be action orientated with the ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Personality – independent, friendly, self-starter, highly motivated, team player.
- Excellent client facing skills including facilitating of workshops, presentation and document writing
- Ability to create innovative designs, content and accurate documentation
- Solid practical experience in software solution development
- Sound understanding of Microsoft software development methodologies and languages.
- Sound understanding of systems analysis and design, principles and tools
- Strong project management, understanding and experience in estimating and project costing techniques.
- Solid practical experience in consulting principles combined with the ability to understand complex business environments
- Maturity to engage with people in senior positions.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and networking skills – ability to work with colleagues across a broad range of skills and senior management.
- Microsoft team members Sales Specialists/Sales Consultants/Professional Services/Managed Services/Regional team and countries
- Sales Specialists and Sales team
- External suppliers and vendors
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.