Flavour Scientist Jobs Vacancy in People Profilers
People Profilers urgently required following position for Flavour Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Flavour Scientist Jobs Vacancy in People Profilers Jobs Details:
Flavour Scientist - R&D
The Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage R&D projects related to flavour development.
- Act as primary interface, collaborate, and provide flavour science expertise to project managers and product developers in Product and Technology Development projects.
- Formulate hypotheses, design and report experimental plans to build in-depth understanding of flavour generation, flavor release, and how ingredients, product recipes and processes impact flavor generation and perception, as well as the application of new flavor technologies.
- Collaborate effectively with other experts across the Nestle research network and with academic experts
- Supervise students and student projects when relevant
- Monitor scientific developments in the area of flavour generation and flavour technologies for new innovative concepts, technologies and processes.
- PhD or MSc Degree in Flavour Science, Food Science & Technology, Analytical Chemistry or related fields.
- 3-5 years of industry experience, particularly in the area of flavour science & technology and its application to Product and Technology developments
- Sound scientific knowledge in flavor science, especially in flavor generation in food, including the understanding of Maillard reaction and its practical applications.
- Sound knowledge of state-of-the-art equipment and techniques for aroma & taste analysis and/or analysis of food constituents is an advantage.
- Good consumer/customer understanding
- Problem solving skills using root-cause analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills (including presentations) in English
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork skills and a good sense of the business-techical interface.
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason For Leaving Each Job
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0860 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1544516