Production Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Tanjong Pagar
Company Tanjong Pagar urgently required following position for Production Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Tanjong Pagar Jobs Details:
Carat Content is a recently launched branded content group focused on building entertainment assets. We are a passionate team of creative talents redefining the role of content for our clients, and developing full service productions, original content creation and activations.
We are looking for a Production Assistant to join our Singapore based team. The successful candidate will be; Collaborative; you thrive on working as part of a diverse team and being a client partner. Ambitious; you strive to ensure that individually and collectively we deliver the best work. Agile; you enjoy thinking on your feet.
IDEATION & CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT
- Contribute to creative development sessions, originating and validating creative concepts and content strategies. Work with the team in developing eco-system content solutions. Help prepare presentation decks supporting ideas.
- Help prepare project schedules, map deliverables, roles and timelines.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate day to day creative development and production matters such as; materials requests and shoot logistics.
- Follow-up on all Contracts, Agreements, Release Forms and Invoices
- Providing assistance on set, with equipment, with scheduling or data- wrangling
- Production support, such as graphic design production, video editing
- Delivery of Art direction: sourcing and coordinating props, wardrobe
- Working with Talent Manager to establish Talent criteria for selection
- Desk Research and liaising with Talent Firms to source for potential Talents across APAC markets
- Initial conversations with Talent and/or Talent Management to qualify Talent
- Packaging Talent recommendations for client’s review
- Social Media publishing according to Media and Content Plan
- Monitoring of Talent Social amplification
Responsible for any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Digital, Motions and Stills Experience
- A collaborative “can-do” attitude.
- Time/workload management - ability to prioritise, adapt to different ways of working and work on multiple projects at the once
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Able to operate: Adobe Creative Suite