Global Transaction Banking Product Manager Custody And Clearing Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Global Transaction Banking Product Manager Custody And Clearing Assistant Vice President
- Deutsche Bank
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Global Transaction Banking Product Manager Custody And Clearing Assistant Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Transaction Banking Product Manager Custody And Clearing Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
Deutsche Bank operates one of the world’s leading domestic custody franchises offering financial institutions / corporate clients a comprehensive range of core services, including clearing, custody, cash management, fund administration, transfer agency and agency securities lending.
Working within Securities Services, as the Product Manager, you will facilitate functionality from a Custody and Clearing perspective with internal and external clients, and support the development of the strategic evolution of such products. The role supports globally domiciled clients across a diverse and expanding sector ensuring close partnership with other product groups to develop value added services for our clients. You would focus on clients with long assets or in the broker dealer segment who would require an integrated securities solution. Often the role requires working towards demanding deadlines imposed internally or by the client and may require travel. The function also benchmarks our product and services in comparison to competitors which requires tight time to market schedules.
- Identify improvements to custody product offering and support development of a clear global product strategy and roadmap
- Drive product solutioning efforts in the region, working in close partnership with business partners, operations and technology for delivery
- Keep abreast of regulations impacting custody, and ensure that Securities Services is placed to maximise both internal and external opportunities, working in close collaboration with Market Advocacy and Business teams
- Innovation of new products, capitalising on changes to market regulations, market practices, or through synergies with Deutsche Bank or Securities Services products.
- Engage with divisions outside of GTB and within GTB to identify synergies and work across the organisation to develop innovative products and services for our clients
- Thought-leadership for custody and clearing, including participation in industry conferences, and contribution to industry publication
- Lead and manage the “New Product Approval (NPA)” process should new NPAs be required for the development of new products, and to ensure that products adhere to the appropriate bank governance and that any risks have been properly considered/mitigated.
- Manage product positioning, product definition and capability profiles.
- Support pre- and post- sales activities (deep-dive product presentation, client products solution)
- Work in close collaboration with business partners (Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Risk) for product delivery
- Knowledge of custody and understanding of associated products and services
- Performance and result oriented with strong business acumen
- Entrepreneurial thinking with client interaction experience
- Ability to analyse business situations and innovate product opportunities.
- A background in product management/development with minimum 5 years’ experience within the securities financial industry
- Experience at interacting widely through a banking organisation
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and multi-cultural understanding
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.