Logistics Administrator West Sap Incoterm Coo Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Logistics Administrator West Sap Incoterm Coo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Administrator West Sap Incoterm Coo Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Well established US Scientific MNC.
The position's primary responsibility is to manage all orders pertaining to Indonesia and Vietnam as well as the submission of Letter of Credits and Banker’s guarantee. The successful candidate will work closely with the Global Operations to ensure timely order processing.
- Handle customers' inquires, order entry and all Customer Services related areas and to follow through on orders up to closure.
- Communicate customers' requirements to the Regional Distribution Center for any special handling and shipping requirements such as ship dates, forecast and end of quarter orders management.
- Close monitoring of all backlogs to expedite deliveries with nominated forwarders.
- Update of weekly sales order backlog report and L/C report.
- Update of distributor’s order status.
- Handle distributor’s warranty claim for returns.
- Prepare and submit for Chamber’s Certificate of Origin (COO) Vietnam only through 3PL.
- Support the team and perform cross functional activities when necessary.
- Participate in process improvement activities to streamline the departments workflow.
- Recognized Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' experience in Customer Service and Order Management .
- Experience in SAP and Documentary Credit will be an added advantage.
- Competent in MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in coordinating with 3PL (3rd party logistics).
- Experienced in working with Banker for L/C orders, Banker’s guarantee, I ncoterm and related reporting system.
- Proven track record of successfully working in teams.
- Able to work independently in fast and dynamic business environment.
- Able to work meticulously, great attention to details and an eye for accuracy; with sense of urgency.
- Develop an understanding of the business requirements in the analytical instruments industry, as well as associated industries in the Supply Chain e.g. life sciences, pharmaceutical, food.
- Exposure to the business & logistical requirements of different geographical territories within South East Asia, liaising with distributors and contract customers.
- Working location: Science Park.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)