Executive Senior Business Operations Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore
Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore urgently required following position for Executive Senior Business Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Senior Business Operations Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore Jobs Details:
The incumbent plays a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operations of the specific brokerage line of business, responsible for bid support, marketing, systems and administrative duties for the whole department. As the only non-revenue generating member in the team, the position holder will represent the department in across business verticals to be the voice of the department and be the conduit in the rollouts of initiatives to deliver business value.
- Be the department go-to in implementing business technology platforms; Salesforce, GRID and RECD
- Acts as single point of contact for all data requirements from the sales team, including information related to marketing, research and financial analysis
- Responsible for developing pursuit collaterals which may include proposals, presentations, RFP responses in partnership with the brokers
- Conceptualizes and develops the design of flyers, property brochures, proposals or offering memoranda in partnership with the sales and marketing teams.
- Creates and produces electronic and/or direct marketing campaigns which may include include customized property information materials, comparable market analyses, market and industry research
- Manage, update and maintain the client lists on the firm’s database on behalf of the team
- Participates in the formulation and strategy for marketing particular properties and expanding business for a dedicated team
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher/ compliance forms and process invoices and commission payments while abiding by company accounting and compliance policies as well as local and national laws
- Manage and maintain department schedules
- Ah hoc duties/ special projects may be assigned
- Diploma or Bachelor degree with 1 – 3 years’ experience in business development/operations and marketing or similar role ideally in professional services or real estate.
- Excellent communicator with a passion for writing.
- Comfortable with handling numbers, with basic analytical skills
- Demonstrated MS Office capabilities.
- Experience with Salesforce/SharePoint/email marketing tools a plus.
- Ability to think outside traditional approaches and evaluate implications on business.
- Enthusiastic/High initiative.
- Ability to manage timelines.
- Very good attention to detail and ability to continuously follow-up.