Human Resource Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh
Company Toa Payoh urgently required following position for Human Resource Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resource Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh Jobs Details:
Aureus Academy HR Administrative Assistant:
Aureus Academy, a rapidly expanding music school with 7 centres islandwide and 4000 students of all ages, is seeking a Human Resource Administrative Assistant who is responsible, reliable and detail oriented. This candidate will assist HR Director with all administrative duties pertaining to Human Resources Management.
This position is a great entry-level position for anyone keen to pursue a career in Human Resources. No specific background in the field is required, but interest in recruitment and other HR practices will be helpful. Great potential career progression leading to higher HR management position available based on performance of candidate.
A Human Resource Administrative Assistant will assist HR Director with the following duties:
- Scheduling of Teaching/Lesson Observations (auditions)
- MOM pass/card eligibility check, submission and renewal
- Regular updates of job portals
- Preparation of materials for Career Fair/ Presentations
- Audit of Candidate/Interview list for MOM submission
- Audit of contract/ Pass Expiry dates
- Maintenance and audit of employee personal particulars documents
- Creation of online schedules for new teachers
- Preparation of Orientation materials and processing of pass-related and profile documents
- Potential Candidate management: assisting in sending regular updates to future candidates
- Entry-Level, non-executive Position
- Minimum of A-Levels
- Background in HR preferred.
- Experience with submission of work pass applications will be an add-on.
- Adequate experience with MS Office (Word and Excel).
Proficiency with the following:
- Microsoft Word / Excel
- MOM SAT (Self-Assessment Tool)
- Google Drive