Regional Assistant Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Timeo Performance Singapore
Timeo Performance Singapore urgently required following position for Regional Assistant Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Assistant Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Timeo Performance Singapore Jobs Details:
We are recruiting a Regional Assistant Sales Manager, with at least 5 years related work experience in selling Security & Surveillance (CCTV) lens and Factory Automation Machine Vision (FAMV) lens in the Optical Devices Industry.
As a Regional Assistant Sales Manager, you will report to the Division Head. You will be responsible to manage the overall sales of CCTV and FAMV lens in Optical Devices division for Regional countries and Singapore. You will also be responsible to achieve overall department sales target by implementing new strategies and continuously looking for new distributors and to ensure and sustain the profitability and continuous growth in our region with strategic planning.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor weekly on sales achievement progress and ensuring monthly target are met accordingly.
- Regular meeting with sales staff to check on their sales result
- Regular meeting with engineering dept to ensure they did not have any unsolved issue.
- Perform Sales activities with distributors and customer to get projects and order from them.
- To identify potential new business partners and distributor and work with them to get new business revenue and market information
- Work with sales staff to identify those weaker countries they covered by implementing suitable strategy to improve market share
- Controlling of expenses and budget for Sales promotion of CCTV/FAMV lens product.
- Controlling of oversea agents and distributor and constantly checking with them on project status.
- Regular contact and liaise with factory on pricing support as well as new product information.
- Regular visit to customer in local and oversea to co-ordinate projects and promoting our lenses.
- Regular visit to customer in local and oversea to built excellent relationship with them thus gathering vital information related to competitor and increasing our chances of winning projects.
- To managed sales staff, admin staff and engineering staff in Optical device.
- Formulate sales activities, sales policy and procedure in line with company policy.
- Effectively review quarterly target and to make adjustment in accordance with market condition.
- Participate in trade shows to create awareness of our product and to create the opportunity to source for potential new business partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Electrical or equivalent
- At least 5+ years relevant experience, in Optical Device sales field
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Able to travel
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169