Shu Uemura Beauty Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Shu Uemura Beauty Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shu Uemura Beauty Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for? Are you a make-up junkie? Does elevating makeup to the state of art excite you? Are you a good salesperson? We’re looking for makeup artists to join Shu Uemura. In this role, you will:
- Provide make-up demonstrations/beauty advice to customers
- Drive sales and foster good relationships with customers
- Demonstrate product usage
- Maintain healthy stock inventory
- Make our boutique stores clean and tidy
- Adhere to grooming standards set by the brand to display a professional demeanour
- Fantastic communication skills (Are you bubbly?)
- Love for latest make up trends
- Relevant make-up or skincare retail experience is a plus
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!
Career Development Opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Fast track career progression
- Basic salary + Monthly sales commission + Allowances + Variable performance bonus
- Quarterly free products across various brands in L’Oreal group and staff discounts
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Various type of leaves
- Medical and dental benefits + Insurance coverage