Account Executive Inside Sales Sgp Jobs Vacancy in Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro urgently required following position for Account Executive Inside Sales Sgp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Inside Sales Sgp Jobs Vacancy in Ingram Micro Jobs Details:
- Conduct outbound customer calls with a required minimum number of calls daily
- Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for renewals business as well as using internal tools and processes to facilitate and/or process the order Increase sales and average subscription transaction size by up-selling, add-on sale and cross-selling.
- Maintain Salesforce opportunities using probability definitions embedded to categorize opportunities accordingly to funnel list provide by HPE
- Build strong customer relationships for repeat business
- Build strong relationships for business planning with extended team
- Maintain strong knowledge of HPE subscription offerings including maintenance plans, subscription offerings and Advanced Support
- Maintain strong understanding and application of sales promotions to best address customers’ needs
- Respond to end customer and partner inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
- Understand customer issues and requirements.
- Document and update funnel list based on interactions
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly goals as well as deliver well qualified appointments
- Follow-up with warm leads and track potential opportunities based on expiring contracts
- Minimum a GCE ‘O’ level or Diploma with relevant working experience
- Pleasant disposition and possess excellent communication skills
- Able to work well within departments
- Preferably with relevant Sales support / Customer service / Administrative experience
- Candidates with no experience, but customer-focused and result-driven are welcome to apply
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Independent and a good team player
- Training will be provided