Senior Guest Services Agent Jobs Vacancy in Intercontinental Hotels Group Singapore
Intercontinental Hotels Group Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Guest Services Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Guest Services Agent Jobs Vacancy in Intercontinental Hotels Group Singapore Jobs Details:
At Holiday Inn Express® our purpose is to provide simple, smart travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Express brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn Express we look for people who are welcoming and smart; people who can focus on the things that really matter to our guests and get them right every time.
Join us as a Senior Guest Services Agent in Holiday Inn Express Katong! You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can
- To assist the Guest Service Leader (GSL) in the hotel's revenue growth by leveraging on the company's systems, procedures and business processes.
- Handling Guest check out and billing in an efficient, friendly and hassle free manner.\
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Provide GSA’s mentoring, training, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict, improve employee engagement and guest’s satisfaction.
- Promote the Holiday Inn Express ‘one team approach’ and reliable service through daily communication and coordination with all team members.
- Ensure own productivity and that of the team on a day-to-day basis by planning and assigning work and establishing performance and development goals as set by the GSL.
- Educate/train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws & safety regulations.
- Ensure ‘one team approach’ and quality service through daily communication and coordination.
- Check Guests in – Efficiently Greet, register and confirm guest particulars and payment details upon check in. Issue keys.
- Check Guests Out - Print and confirm details of payment and bill for guests upon check out
- Answer any guests enquires practically and simply in adherence to brand standards.
- Handle guests' complaints appropriately adhering to brand standards or direct them to GSL’s.
- Handle cashiering, payment and foreign currency exchange accurately.
- Demonstrate Brand Hearted behaviors by maintaining compliance with all brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and license agreement mandates.
- Retrieve and print all necessary reports.
- Accurately Enter/Update Reservations (when Reservations office is closed or busy).
- Handle Telephone Enquires efficiently and effectively.
- Perform in a self-sufficient way in line with business requirements.
- Updating constantly on local knowledge to improve the guest experience.
- Responsible for IHG Rewards Club Enrollment & Recognition
- Finance/Admin (Petty Cash Processing, Purchasing, Billing)
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Ensure the ‘one team approach’ by assisting in all Reception tasks when required.
- Ensure GSA complete all tasks.
- Accountable for the maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in accordance with the Service Level Standards.
- Great Room- Process Guest Food and Beverage Order, Clear Tables (The Great Room
- Refresh Food and Beverage in The Great Room
- Meeting room- Set up Meeting Room, Make Tea and Coffee, Clean Meeting Room
- Clean and Organize Guest Areas and Pick up debris throughout Public Area
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint.
- Act in a responsible and senior way when dealing with hotel revenue.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the GSL, EAM, Hotel Manager or General Manager.
Requirements for this role are:
- Minimum high school/secondary education/college degree preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Front Desk in the hospitality industry
- Hands-on knowledge in OPERA is preferred
- Passionate about coaching others
- Passionate about customer service in a hospitality industry
- Positive attitude and a pleasant personality
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:-
- Duty Meals
- Birthday Off
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- 25-50^% F&B Discount at restaurants within IHG Singapore Hotels
- Special Employee Rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- Room to Grow Opportunities
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn Express and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com