Warehouse Logistics Manager Amk Sap Wms Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Warehouse Logistics Manager Amk Sap Wms. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Logistics Manager Amk Sap Wms Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Established Manufacturing Firm.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the operation and standardization of the warehouses across multiple business operations.
- Consolidate and standardize the SOP for the different warehouses of the business units.
- Direct, coordinate and plan the receiving, storing and delivery of inventory.
- Supervise warehouse operating activities of staff.
- Responsible for safety development and implement security, health and safety programs.
- Lead and manage staff with performance standards and as part of a team.
- Liaise with respective division personnel in charge of delivery schedules and work plan.
- Provide safe and efficient warehouse conditions such as overseeing the mechanical handling equipment and order any replacements or maintenance, when needed.
- Prepare appropriate rosters and schedules for employees, resolve staffing and personnel issues, and supervise them.
- Keep stock control systems up to date ensuring inventory accuracy by conducting regular physical counts and stockholding reconciliation.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerized Warehouse Management System where utilized.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Ensure efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts.
- Plan future capacity requirements.
- Respond to and dealing with customer communication for changes in support devices.
- Compliance with Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
- Familiar with related delivery insurance to ensure smooth inland transit delivery.
- Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in Manufacturing Warehouse/Logistics with at least 2 years of Managerial experience.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders and a team player.
- Knowledge of SAP and Warehouse Management System is preferred.
- 5 days' work week.
- Location : Ang Mo Kio .
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)