Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Singapore
Company Singapore urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Singapore Jobs Details:
* Attractive salary that commensurate with working experience
* Opportunities for career advancement within the company
* Safe working environment
- Ability in leading of the Project Team to achieve excellence in the Project
- To command & manage changes within the project team
- To motivate the team including sub-contractors to work cohesively to achieve project goal and target
- Solicits supports and input from project team members at all levels within the organization
- Plan & Implement overall site organization & resources
- To map out overall master project/ / site work's Programme or schedule
- To set project's target & in alignment to company's objective / goals
- To oversees the project team and sub-contractors in delivery of the project in accordance to approved contract completion date/stipulated phases.
- To ensure quality delivery of the project by meeting of client's or others expectation and satisfying relevant authority and regulatory compliances
- To approve short-term/passing works schedule(s) submitted by subordinates
- To liaise with others party in all aspect of construction matters during the site progression phase
- Submit the monthly works report and all any request documents
- Submit all variation order & EOT claim
- To resolve all site issues
- Plan and monitor preliminary cost budget to ensure project cost controlled within approved budget
- To implement full control measures on all material / plant & equipment / utilities usage
- To control of direct workers / labour costs in labour allocation and working of overtime & etc.
- Local Recorded Degree in Civil / Structure / Architecture / Building Engineering / Construction Management - Min 3 years or more in relevant local experience
- Local Recorded Diploma in Civil / structure / Architecture / Building Engineering / Construction Management - Min 5-8 years’ relevant local experience
- Self-motivation in all aspect with Good in English / Chinese written and communication
- Computer skill - using AutoCAD, Microsoft project, excel, word & power point etc.
- Safety / Risk Assessors certificate for Project Manager