Assistant Superintendent Outfitting Mnc Marine Jobs Vacancy in Vantage Solution Singapore
Vantage Solution Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Superintendent Outfitting Mnc Marine. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Superintendent Outfitting Mnc Marine Jobs Vacancy in Vantage Solution Singapore Jobs Details:
Our client is a from a leading multinational corp in the Maritime industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ emphasis on developing it’s people and drive for innovation. Excellent Career Prospects and development opportunities are available to shortlisted candidates.
- Assist in planning of manpower and materials to meet project schedule and technical specification.
- Perform site supervision of ship outfitting work.
- Lead contractors and workers in interior work for vessels.
- Ensure quality of work and fulfillment of contractual requirements
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Permanent Position
- 5 Days week
- Position level: Supervisory / Junior Executive – Executive
- Diploma in an Engineering discipline.
- Working knowledge of carpentry and interior fit-out for living quarters
- Experience in marine, construction or related industry
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is Not open to Foreigners