Product Manager Portals Jobs Vacancy in Equinix
Equinix urgently required following position for Product Manager Portals. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Portals Jobs Vacancy in Equinix Jobs Details:
Product Manager, Portals
We are looking for a motivated candidate with prior experience in product management to drive adoption & usage for customer facing portals such as Equinix Marketplace and Equinix Custoemr Portal (ECP). The Candidate will function as the subject matter expert and evangelist for Equinix Portals (Marketplace and Customer Portal). He/She will embrace the product, develop and drive its adoption across the APAC region to Key stakeholders, Sales and Customer facing teams.
- Portal Usage and adoption
The responsibilities of the Regional Portal Product Manager is to deliver a measureable increase in portals user acquisition, adoption and usage. Including the following elements:
- Working in collaboration with the global Product Management and Customer care teams to design and deliver activities that increase portal user acquisition, adoption and activity. This includes:
- Acquire new portal users & also increase feature usage from existing registered users through marketing programs, events and mostly customer demos
- Sales Enablement: Utilize all the channels available to reach the Equinix Sales teams to deliver expertise and support needed to ensure the Equinix portal portfolio is a key part of our value proposition. Execute enablement activity to drive sales to use the self-service tools available in the Equinix portals.
- Deliver to the internal stakeholders like Client Services a localized framework of tools, training and support to help them drive portal usage and adoption via the onboarding process, issue escalation and resolution.
- KPIs, Metrics & Reporting
The Regional Portal Product Manager is responsible for delivering a set of metrics that demonstrate portal usage and adoption regionally for APAC and support the metrics globally. The metrics will also demonstrate the effectiveness of the team’s portal enablement plan by tracking the success of each measurable activity, strategic and tactical.
Regional Support Activities
- Support the cross functional teams to define requirements and create user stories.
- Champion the local requirements and keep the teams up to date with the planning and delivery.
- Support each portals release into the region to ensure successful adoption. This would include:
- In collaboration with the Marketing team design and deliver any customer communications required to support each portal release
- Design and deliver all training and enablement activities needed into each of the cross-functional teams as required per portal release.
- Working with the cross functional teams implement scalable sustainable support and escalation processes
- Manage the UAT activity in the region, liaise directly with the cross-functional business teams to ensure resources are allocated, manage day-to-day UAT progress and updates, ensure UAT is successful in each region.
- Work with the cross-functional M & A project team and assist them to define the integration roadmap for portals. Support the cross functional team to develop any BRDs required to support the integration project. The deliverable to the APAC Portal Product Manager would be the project plan, timelines, dependencies and BRDs.
- Communicate the short and long-term plans and vision for Equinix’s portfolio of portals and communicate this to the key regional stakeholders and support them to prepare for the release activities, usage and adoption activities that will accompany each release.
- Customer facing role
The Regional Portal Product Manager will own and manage all customer support activities related to the Equinix portal portfolio for APAC. This includes managing all direct customer contact and customer contact that comes indirectly via any of the customer facing Equinix teams. This includes:
- Production support pertaining to issues and escalations raised directly or indirectly
- Supporting any of the customer facing teams with customer meetings/reviews
- Supporting any of the customer facing teams with demonstrations of the capabilities of the Equinix portal portfolio
- Minimum 4-5 years of prior experience in Product management or Product marketing.
- Bachelors or equivalent plus relevant experience in marketing.
- Prior experience in Web/Portal management a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven capability with business analysis using Excel pivot chart.
- Demonstrated experience being a collaborative team-player
- 25% Travel in region and global