Senior Tax Accountant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Singapore
Aston Carter Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Tax Accountant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Tax Accountant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Singapore Jobs Details:
Good communication skills
Senior Tax Accountant
- Responsible for tax accounting, reporting and compliance for both direct (CIT, PIT) and indirect tax for Singapore.
- Review contracts in relation to Singapore taxes.
- Work closely with finance and other business units to ensure the accuracy of financial information for tax-related obligations.
- Work closely with tax agents to ensure the timely tax compliance filing or tax audits for Singapore, India, Vietnam, Kuwait, Oman, etc.
- File GST and withholding taxes return timely.
- Act as the liaison point for APME tax compliance, issues, or/and audit.
- Attend to corporate tax’s queries and quarterly close requirements.
- Provide guidance on the correct treatment of direct and indirect taxes on business transactions or new business initiatives.
- Support the Financial Controller on EDB incentive schemes applications.
- Act as the SAP superuser to support users’ issues, IT UAT and SAP projects.
- Responsible for AP payments review for Singapore, China, India and Vietnam.
- Support the Shared Services team.
- Lead for BPMS process.
- Lead process improvements.
- Any other roles as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance with minimum 5 years of relevant taxation experience in commercial or major accounting firms.
- Strong technical knowledge in Singapore income tax and GST requirements.
- Proficient in US GAAP, SOX & IFRS.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision as well as in a team.
- Meticulous, analytical and with good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hands-on approach with a keen attention to details.
- Proficient in SAP .
- Knowledge of Hyperion and Corptax will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Agnes Lim at email@example.com quoting reference AL/501067/JQ or contact Agnes Lim in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8533 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or apply online link below.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544