Channel Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Asia Association
Asia Association urgently required following position for Channel Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Channel Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Asia Association Jobs Details:
Our Client, an Multinational Corporation, in the storage, backup industry is looking for the position of Channel Marketing Manager. Station in Singapore / Malaysia.
To develop marketing strategies and go-to-market plans to drive awareness, preference, consideration and purchase for brand products. You are responsible for strategic planning for all marketing programs and activities, aligning with the business to drive demand our products in the channel, SMB and consumer/prosumer communities.
The ideal candidate takes an integrated marketing approach, with creative, holistic and effective marketing programs that will create an impact and build loyalty. You are a team player in driving regional/local marketing strategies engaging sales, business, partner, PR and global marketing teams.
- Create market pull for internal drive products across channel and customers
- Expand product participation in channel to broad-base in both IT and surveillance channels
- Ensure constant brand visibility in local market places, DMRs, targeted communities and key consumer events
- Develop subject matter expertise within marketing about the segment including customers/consumers, trends, applications, influencers, partners, channels, ecosystems, competitors, purchasing behaviors, and all other relevant business aspects of the segment in your local/regional markets
- Manage marketing budget; allocation to country, channels/customers, optimize for long term returns
- Be accountable for all marketing assets/creative, concepts, campaigns and tools selection or requirements in your markets. Drive innovative content, use cases, stories and tools that resonate and drive preference with marketers and customers across the market segment. Work with corporate to develop and adapt to local market conditions
- Set performance metrics to measure performance in tangible and intangible results
- Ensure strong sales, partner and business alignment through cross functional collaboration to drive execution
- Primary owner of product launches plan, execution and results in your markets
- Minimum 7 or more years of relevant experience with minimum 5 years in channel or consumer marketing
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in social, digital and online marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing, business or communications
- Proven track record in brand development at regional or local level
- Energetic, out of the box thinker, action and results-oriented
- Experience with working through organizational complexities in a large corporate environment with multi-cultural and multi-regional international teams
- Strong competence in marketing, channel, branding and strategy
- Must be able to travel up to 30%, including international travel
Asia Association, a Singapore-based company, offers our client new efficiencies in marketing operations solutions and fulfillment services in the Asia Pacific region. The company provides end to end marketing solutions to help our client achieve desired return on investment. These services cover a spectrum of supply chain management functions that include: - Procurement Fulfillment- Order Fulfillment- Kitting & Assembly- Warehousing, Logistics & Transportation- Print Solutions- Branding Enhancement- Product Localisation- Online Retailing- Sales Force Management- Account Management- Customer Service Management- IPO Management- Marketing Management Reporting & Analytic